Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blue woman, thinking....

It is 8 PM, Saturday evening...As I continued typing, I could hear a very familiar tune in the background...someone was singing a beautiful song...a very special someone ;) ....the soothing voice and that song that he hummed along as he continued to work, made me fall in love again..all over again..... :)

Have been doing a lot of thinking these days. I thought the best possible way to sort out the confusing issues in your life is to write them down and then think over them... probably I have been trying to think clearly for a few days now...

And as I was doing my bit of thinking, I realized that I had larger issues in life that needed immediate attention...no thinking was required anymore...there was a call for proactive involvement. I have a dream, an obsessive desire to achieve, which materializes a bit everyday to make me what I am today....I am ready for the fight, ready to sacrifice all that I have, all over again. I am not scared of failures, I am not scared of anything except for a weak chord that reverberates deep within me to the tune of a few disturbed moments in the past.

Have ever thought about being a part of a script and see it being written down right in front of you. As u continue to enact your part, the story unfolds gradually. You see yourself being written down somewhere... somewhere being so vague, so abstract.. and you know for sure that your part will eventually be consigned to oblivion.....forever! And that is what makes me think...I don't want my part to be lost and forgotten...I have a responsibility towards who I am...towards Sapna Patel ...I will not let her become an untold story.....


3 comments:

Neelima Balachandran said...

for ur very first comment i am going to dedicate a quote taken quite aptly frm a movie, one of my favs The Holiday... :) "In the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend." :) "You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for god's sake!" ......btw this post is beautiful...so much like u.... :)

Sulagna Patel said...

hey dear....this post of urs had a great influence on me...i was in tears the very first time i read it....i hv always admired they way u put in ur feelings across....these wonderful piece of writing is yet another example....u actually have justified every bit of it flawlessly....my admiration increases ten folds every time i read something u pen down....honestly u were my favorite writer since my childhood n will always be....
i miss u didi....u rock....

urs little sis....lipi

sapna said...

Thank u lipi...miss u tooo..u work hard ok and do well in ur job...i am always with u... :)