Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ime

Have always wondered what it would be like to be able to write whatever I have been thinking through all these years in my life. It’s almost like sketching some vague figure on the canvas and wanting to figure out what could it mean. For me writing is a way of exploring the unknown, finding out a few answers, and maybe celebrating each moment that I have lived so far. For me writing is a means of exploring new boundaries, sneaking into the dreaded dark corners, solving a few existential mysteries and maybe understanding myself a little more every time.

I know not how to quote, I know not how to get inspired but there is something within me which makes me believe everyday that there is a possibility of winning every battle and making it huge one day. I believe in possibilities and I do take risks. I love being in love and I feel grateful for every little thing that I am provided with everyday. I believe in God and though the faith is not unquestionable, I know that I will be taken care of eventually. The law of attraction inspires me and sometimes I do mistake the divine power for a bundle of positive energy which encompasses every life on this planet.

2 comments:

Dips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dips said...

Good Sapne :) nice to see you venturing into the blogspot!