Thursday, October 1, 2009

Elusive Seductress

There was this numb feeling somewhere....emotionally numb actually...as if a lot had been drained out of me suddenly...

Hazy maps...beautiful boundaries, the shadow lines....where are the limitations after all? ...where and how do I hunt down this elusive seductress called success and own it forever...oh yeah! I want to own it...make it mine...get drunk with its soft luscious lips....Oh! How I wish I could have it.......

She eludes me over and over again....look there ...and here...and over there...reminiscences of all that I have lost in this chase.... who cares?....I am obsessed ... so much in love ;)... I love losing everything to her....Oh! Numb again....wait!

Estranged lover... betrayed in love... it hurts...

Ok so I feel a bit dizzy now... wait! Let me peep into those dark dingy corners again...sleepless nights and aching arms...burning eyes and huge dreams....shady treacherous characters...hooded soldiers all marching ahead...assassin creed... ;) ... popping a few pills...trying to get rid of the pain...I am ready to march again...

No comments: