Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who cares...I am in Love...

For u...with love

I don’t know how to begin...it is one of those rare moments when u realise that life is so beautiful afterall...yes u did feel like an empty canvas so many times..Lifeless and colourless...beautiful yet insignificant....and then u suddenly see....u see after so many years...those colours were there right in front of u....they had been there always...

I am in love...I have been in love for a decade now....all through these years as I continued to despair failures and chase dreams....as I celebrated success and made plans.. I never realised that I was one of those lucky few to have loved and been loved the same way..even more...sounds a little filmy... isn’t it?.. but dosen’t matter...I don’t mind exploring Yash Chopra’s definition of love all over again...I don’t mind admitting that I do hear violin and guitars being played when he is around....I do think about donning colourful and bright saris in a picturesque background (maybe in Switzerland) where I can walk hand in hand with him to the tune of a romantic Bollywood track ....

In the blacks and the whites of the canvas that laid bare all this while...I have decided to fill in a few colors...to celebrate this beautiful relationship...to thank him for having loved me, respected me and for having stood by me whenever I needed him....love yaaa :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good stories~~ Thanks for ur sharing~~!! ........................................